2019 NAIE National Conference on Interpreting in Education
Sharing the Vision
June 20-23, 2019
University of Northern Colorado
Early Bird Registration
Deadline: April 15, 2019
Deadline: June 10, 2019
Cancellations must be made before May 13, 2019 for a full refund.
A $50 fee will be charged for cancellations after May 13, 2019.
- If you will be flying to Colorado, you will fly into DIA. UNC is approximately one hour north.
- Shuttle service from DIA to the UNC Greeley campus is available through the Greeley Shuttle
- Cost: Approximately $43.00 one way.
- You will want to specify that your drop off location will be South Hall on the UNC campus.
- It is recommended that you make reservations ahead of time and use reservation zip code: 80639
- All transportation services are located on level 5 outside the main terminal of DIA.
- South Hall is located at 2323 11th Avenue on the UNC campus.
- For directions to Greeley visit: http://www.unco.edu/uncmap/buildings/driving.html
- Parking passes are required on the UNC campus. If you stay in the residence hall, you will receive a parking permit when you check-in.Those who are not staying on-campus will note this on their conference registration and a parking pass will be available to you when you pick up your conference registration.
South Hall/North Hall
The main floor of the South and North Hall includes two secured entrances, a 24 hour staffed reception desk, two main lounges, game room, music practice room, kitchen, vending and conference rooms with multimedia equipment.
From the lobby, two separate wings house a cluster of 25-40 guests; each wing has its own floor lounge, kitchen, laundry room, vending & recycling alcove, and study lounge.
Suite Style Rooms
Suites offer a private bedroom, a common shared living room, 9' high-steeped ceilings, a common bathroom with separate shower and toilet rooms and individual closets. Study areas are located throughout the complex and are available for individual or group study.
Operable windows and natural light are available to all bedrooms, living rooms, corridors, lounges and study areas.
Outdoor patios are adjacent to main floor lounges with spaces providing a wide range of accommodations for small and large groups and indoor & outdoor meetings, social/educational events and recreation.
GETTING TO UNC
Denver International Airport (DIA)
Directions to UNC South Hall
Parking on Campus
The conference will be held at the University Center on the UNC campus (2101 10th Avenue). Conference venues will be located on the second floor.
For Conference Schedule see NAIE Conference webpage: www.naiedu.org
Trainings will be presented in either English or ASL.
Nationally credentialed ASL-English interpreters will be available for all conference events.
Full attendance at the 2019 Conference is approved for RID CEUs.
Registration & Accommodations
Deena McBain: Deena.McBain@unco.edu